Thursday, April 11, 2019

Encouraging Writing Quotes

I hate writing, I love having written
-Dorothy Parker

Write what should not be forgotten
-Isabel Allende

If I waited till I felt like writing, I'd never write at all! 
-Anne Tyler

You will fail. It's inevitable. Its what you do with it.
-J.K. Rowling

There is something delicious about writing the first words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you.
-Beatrix Potter

Writing is easy. All you have to do is mark out the wrong words.
-Mark Twain

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
-Anton Chekhov

If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write.
-Martin Luther

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.
-Benjamin Franklin

I write better than I talk.
-GeniusQuotes.org

You can make anything by writing.
C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment